Sunday, November 23, 2014

Small Thrift Haul with Big Names and Sales Update!

Happy Sunday.....

Picked up a few good pieces today....  This was on a 1/2 off color tag sale so all the items were 50% off except for 1 item which was $1. 

Elitelle Paris Dress paid $1.87
Armani Exchange Wool Sweater $1.57
Kimichi Blue Sweater paid $1.87
Braemar Scotland Cashmere Cardigan paid $1.57
Tory Burch Knit Top paid $1.57
Zanella Blazer paid $2
Como Dress Shirt paid $1
Let me give credit where it is absolutely due and she is so appreciated Maxine at http://fulltimeebayseller.com/ she posted that she sold a Kimichi Blue sweater recently.  I probably would have passed this sweater up a few times before looking it up to see its value.  Thanks again, you are my inspiration!
 
I did not research much of these items in the store.  I took a chance that the names that I wasn't familiar with would still bring me a profit based on what I paid for them.  I have been known for not doing research on certain clothing pieces.  It is kind of like seeing a rare piece and just instant knowing that it might be worth something just from the look.  I have a story to share about that in just a little bit so don't leave just yet!
 
************
 

 
Vintage Floral Sweater by Espirit not the cutest, but hey not so cute sells well too. 
 
************
 
 



All That Jazz Dress paid $1.87
 
So I didn't have a whole lot of items but I had some great name brands! 
I know that it almost seems to good to be true but it isn't.  I am sourcing most these items from a very great Thrift Store.  But someone's else lack of knowledge when it comes to brands is my financial gain.  These items aren't just sitting on the rack like a sore thumb I actually have to look through the racks in order to score these few pieces.  There is definitely time put in!  
 
 
***************
 
Sales Update time woo hoo!!!!
 
 
 
I have had these listed for less than 2 weeks

 
Listed for less than 24 hours
 
 
 

 
Listed for less than 2 weeks
 
 

 
Had these in my inventory for some time, sourced these at Salvation Army!
 
 
Feel free to leave comments and ask questions!!!
 
Happy Thrifting
 
Angela~

 
 
 

 


1 comment: