Sunday, November 2, 2014

Search the racks...

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend, especially with the new time change.  I must admit I do like the time change.  Well let me jump right into my blog for today.  I went to a local thrift store on yesterday one that I frequent quite often.  I am starting to think that they are not concerned about pricing based on the brand or quality.  I really found some great pieces and so without further delay let me share those things that were hidden treasures in the racks!

Desigual Designer Denim Patchwork Bubble Dress Paid $3

Upon research these dresses sell from about $24 - $150 new
This dress has been gently worn and in great pre loved condition. 
I started this dress out as a bid, I'll see how it goes for the next 7 days!
 
Beautiful Anne Klein Wool Peacoat Blazer, Paid $4.  Listed this as a BIN.
 
Lane Bryant Velvet Blazer Size 22

Paid $2, listed as BIN.  I selected this blazer because it was velvet, the color and the size. 
 
This was my run into the thrift store yesterday.  I still owe you all part 2 of my thrift haul from Wednesday 10/29/14.  I haven't forgot just trying to get some items correctly identified. 
 
I did have a slight omg moment on Friday when I stumbled across this.....
 
yes yes that says Hermes Paris.  I will not go into extreme details but obviously this isn't the real deal.  I still paid the $3 for it and I'll just hang on to it until I actually find an authentic piece!
 
 
Thanks and Happy Thrifting!!!
 

My thrifty look...
Vintage Blouse $.50 cents (Thrift Store) Vintage Belt $1.00 (Thrift Store) Skirt with Leather Pockets $2.00 (Thrift Store) Panty Hose $1.00 Target and Boots $20 JC Penney about 3 years old! 
All my accessories were thrifted items! 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments: