Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Keep on Listing......

Well I hope that everyone is doing great.  I know that some of you are experiencing some harsh weather I pray that you all will be safe and protected.  I am in Florida and I have been freezing my buns off.  It's about 48 degrees here and I have the heat on.  My office is in the garage and there is no insulation so it's like an ice box while I am trying to work.  Sales have been slow but in spite of that I just keep on listing and sourcing.  I haven't had anything spectacular going on just a few good pieces here and there. 

My most recent find was
Robert Graham 2XL Men's Dress Shirt
As I am sure you all have heard of them, they use to sell for tons but death by BOLO these don't go for as much as they use too.  I mentioned that this is a 2XL so I believe I will do well on this item.
 
Other goodies.....
 
Vineyard Vines by Shep & Ian
Green & White Check Print Dress Shirt
 
 
I briefly mentioned this in a different blog but this is another
Robert Graham XL ladies button front blouse, finally got around to listing it...
 
Hopefully this will bring in a nice cha-ching!
 
M Missoni Ladies Knit Top
I do believe that I mentioned finding this top, just got around to getting it listed! 

I expect to hear a cha-ching on this score as well!!! 
 
 
Blooper......  I mentioned that this was a Versace ladies blouse I was so wrong this is definitely for the man but still Versace!  I love the colors in this shirt, bright and vibrant!  I am going to be firm on my pricing with this particular score.  The prints and patterns are so nicely done.
 
Well I hope that you all were pleased and as always happy thrifting!
 
 
*Angela*
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment