Friday, November 7, 2014

DESIGNER SHOES!


I had to share some of my shoes finds up close and personal with you.  I have sourced most of these in the last few weeks.  My plan is to get all my shoes photographed and listed this weekend.  I have roughly 15 pair so I definitely have my work cut out for me.
 
 
Kate Spade New York, ballet flats
Made in Italy
Sourced at $4.00 at local Thrift Store
 
Escada leather pumps, gold tone toe trim
Made in Italy
Sourced $4.50 at St Vincent Thrift Store
 
Diane Von Furstenburg, DVF chain love knot suede flats
Sourced $3.17 at local Thrift Store
 
J. Crew Pink Suede Slingbacks
Made in Italy
Sourced $3.50 at Salvation Army
 
Australia Luxe Collective Metallic Bronze Flats
Sourced $4 Goodwill Clearance Store
I bought these without doing any research.  These can easily be sold for $100 + if I wait on the right buyer!
 
Born Wool Mule Southwestern Tribal Clog shoes
Sourced $3.00 at local Thrift Store
 
 
Yes I will be busy all day listing away, after I make my Saturday run to two thrift stores about 25 minutes from my house.  I haven't been to either in about 3 months so I am excited to go.  With little league football season coming to an end, my Saturday is going back to normal slowly. 
Not really going to purchase a ton of things tomorrow just going to see what my lucks brings me.  One of the stores is really good about always having sales and running special deals.  In the past I have purchased Chico's travelers knit two piece pant suit for $1 and Soma dresses for $1. 
The other store has a dollar room.  Nothing is ever over $2 and they usually have a fill a bag for $1.  I have gotten some really good deals Pendleton Blazer, Mary Kay Blazer, Oscar de la Renta Tweed Blazer, tons of vintage denim jackets and dresses! 
Be sure to ask questions and leave comments!
 
As always thanks and Happy Thrifting!!!
 
Angela~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment