Friday, November 14, 2014

1/2 Off Day at The Thrift Store Haul

Well I made it through 1/2 off Thursday at my local thrift store and it wasn't that bad.  I was pretty picky about what items I purchased.  Reason being is that I have more than enough inventory so I just can't be bothered with buying too much more.  I will admit I will not turn down in high dollar items if the price is right.  Well no need to keep rambling about what I sourced here it is........


St. John Sport Knit Blouse $1.50
Gianni Versace Silk Blouse $2.00
True Religion Crochet Bikini $1.50
Lafayette 148 Blazer $2.50

Robert Graham Ladies Blouse $3.00
St. John Sport Pants $3.00
 
Burberry Sweater $2.25
Dolce & Gabanna Cardigan $1.75
Soft Surroundings Sweater $1.25
 
 
St. John Blazer Jacket $3.00

Oscar de la Renta Nylon Bolero Cardigan $1.50
 
Vintage 1970's Palazzo Pant Jumpsuit Paisley Print

Sourced for $1.50
 
 
 
Allen Edmonds & Peter Huber paid $9.50 for both pair.  The Allen Edmonds are called Arlington and they should go for $50-$149 and the Peter Huber can go for $30-$250.  I took a chance on the pair to the right even though they have several scratches on the toe.  After reviewing the sold listings some similar sold in much worse condition for over $50. 
 
I picked some other items that I paid with $1 or $.50 cents for which included a J.Jill linen cardigan, 2 Carole Little Blouses, 1 Lilly Pulitzer top and a cashmere cardigan!   
 
 
Update:
 
These items were sold yesterday.  I have had each of them in my inventory for a little over 4 months.  Victoria Jones sweater was $2, the Nancy Johnson dress was $3 and the Gardy Cardigan was at a $5 fill a bag sale, approximately cost me $.33 cents.  I took a chance on the sweater when I purchased it.  I couldn't find one that was listed or sold and I figured that I would get it anyway because of the size and design.  Probably could have gotten more but I really like inventory to move!
 
 


 
Thanks for reading and Happy Thrifting!!!
 
Feel free to leave comments and or ask questions~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all your finds. I'm learning a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following the blog. We are learning together!

      Delete
  2. Yes, I've been thinking about slashing my prices to move inventory. My brands aren't near as awesome as yours. My daughter lives in Florida might have to go pay her a long visit...LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't see the benefit in having my inventory sit, if the offer is decent I usually will accept it. If you do decide4 to come to Florida enjoy and Happy Thrifting!

      Delete