Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Goodwill Outlet Haul, Veteran's Day!





I haven't been to this goodwill in well over 6 months.  It is always overly crowded.  But I made up in my mind that I would go today after my daughter's orthodontist appointment.  I was pleasantly surprised, not as bad as I thought it would be.  Actually they have gotten some things under control.

I didn't pick up anything that were MAJOR $$$$ makers, but I will definitely hear some cha-chings.  I got there exactly at 1pm and they were putting out racks of clothes.  Perfect timing!  The one thing that I will say that I like about this Outlet is that they do clothing and handbags, knick knacks and household all at the same time.  So you either line up to go through the racks or you rummage through the bins.  One thing for sure you can't do both.  I still managed to find some accessories even after the crowd went through the bins. 





I will keep the paintings and candle holder for myself.

Ann Taylor Loft, Diane Gilman, Tommy Bahama, Hot Topic Bustier, Lane Bryant
These items are not high dollar items but they will sell. 
The Diane Gilman Palazzo pants should sell for around $25-$40

Orvis Top, Boston Proper, Eskandar Neiman Marcus
I picked up tons of plus size 2X, 3X they all will sell.

More plus size that will sell.

Beautiful Vintage Carole Little Dress

This dress is nice but one thing about the outlet is they have security tags on the clothes when they are in the stores and when they bring them to the outlet they miss removing some of the security tags!

Sucks!!!

This is a jacket no labels, no rn #, nothing just the size.  The flower petals are leather this is a gorgeous piece!  I will probably do $60 on this jacket. 

Kimo's Polynesian Jumpsuit, expected to sell for $35-$50

Miscellaneous accessories, Fossil straw handbag and the Orton Black leather doctor purse were probably the best of all the accessories that I sourced today.

The Chanel coin wallet isn't real.  The MAC cosmetic pouch and the Liz Claiborne leather baguette cross body are all keepers for myself.


Belts, belts and more belts.  Fossil suede leather with gold tone hardware, Marshall Fields, Jennifer Morgan, Chico's and Express.  The tights I will be keeping.  The suspenders were researched and they should easily sell for $25. 

My total spent was $45.00 not bad at all for all the stuff that I got.  I wasn't able to show you all of the clothes that I sourced just pulled a few from the top of the pile. 

I absolutely loved my thrift adventure today. 

Have a great evening and Happy Thrifting.

Update:

Sold the LL Bean Tote Purse on auction

Accepted a BO on the leather jacket.  I paid $2.25!



4 comments: