Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thrift Store Small Haul & Sales Update!

Good evening hope that all is well with everyone and your families.
I went sourcing at one of my local Thrift Stores today and I didn't find a whole lot of items but I did manage to find some unique pieces. 

************



Eagle's Eye Collectibles 1995 Cardigan Sweater perfect for someone in the dental field!!!
 
************
 


Vintage Coogi like Cosby Sweater by Leoniak
 
************
 
5 rings 3 .925 Sterling Silver and 10kt and 14kt ring, the nice cashier only charged me $3 for all of them!
 
 
 
Sales Update:
 

I only had this listed for about 2 hours and I immediately received a best offer.  I actually had it listed for $216.00.  I am all about moving things, better yet selling things.  I paid less than $2 for this shirt.  So will I beat my brains over whether or not I could have gotten more, absolutely not!  I made a great profit on this shirt, woo hoo!!!    
 
 
 These were only listed a few days!!!!
 
 
 I paid .25 cents for both.  I have had them for some time but the right buyer came along.  I stayed firm with my pricing.  Certain items just take a little longer than others!
 
 
 This was a free item, been in my inventory since August!
 
 
 I paid $1.50 at GW for this belt.  I have had it in my inventory for about 6 months.  Again I stayed true to pricing with this item and I was able to make some cash!
 
I hope that you all enjoyed reading and viewing my recent finds and a few sales updates!
 
Happy Thrifting~
 


Angela~

3 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing profit on the Versace shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you still have the dental sweater and are you selling it? If all how much do you want for it?

      Delete