Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wednesday Finds

 
 
Wednesday finds......
 
 
Tried to be productive as possible today.  Well I must say that my thrifting went well.  Started at Salvation Army 1/2 off family day spent $47.18.  Found some really good brands 2 Ralph Lauren Nautical style dresses, Adidas 1980's jogging suit, Soft Surrounding Velvet Jacket, NWT Doncaster Silk Jacket and Pants set with penguin print, Ralph Lauren Velvet Blazer, Chico's Green Plus Size Blazer, Coldwater Creek Plus Size Cardigan, Ugly Christmas Cardigan and Vest, Vintage Sweater by Sabra and a few handbags and some shoes.
 
 
My Pile, it contains 3 Eileen Fisher Tops by the way!!!
 
The accessories.  Tooled vintage leather clutch, Timberland leather belt, Van Eli ballet flats (for me), Talbots suede loafers, Lebron James Slides, Blue Striped eel skin wallet and Edelman wedges.
 
Vintage Tribal Aztec Indian Blanket Sweater by Sabra

1 of the unique pieces I picked today.  Paid $2.24 average selling range $57-$79
 
2 Piece Doncaster 100% silk NWT Paid $2.49, selling range $24-$99.99
 
Best accessory find for the day, Vintage tooled leather hand made purse, paid $3.90 average selling range $60 - $300!
 
Update:  Still haven't sold this Tommy Bahama duffle bag, received some really low ball offers but I am definitely holding out until the right buyer comes along!
 
There is so much more,  I will have to share with you all in a part 2.  I really got some amazing pieces today!!!
 
Until my next blog take care and Happy Thrifting! 
 
Thanks
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hand-tooled leather bag and the Aztec Sweater! Great finds! Jen & Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blanket sweater!!! I've been searching high and low for a piece like that. I have yet to find one but I will keep looking. Can't wait for part 2!

    Miss Rockwell
    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you! I hope this one sells for a decent amount!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete