Saturday, October 25, 2014

Newbie!!!

Hello......
 
I am so very excited to be apart of the blogging community, woo hoo!!!
 
I currently resale gently worn, lightly used clothing on Ebay.  I absolutely love it!  I was motivated to start this blog because I very rarely have time to make videos and I have been fortunate to find some awesome pieces at really great prices. 
I hope that you this blog just as much as I enjoy searching for items to resale!
 


 
Thank you, for following my blog and stay tuned as I bring you into the Supreme Queen's Thrifting World!!!
 
 
Beautiful Vintage 1980s  Michael Hoban Yellow Leather Biker Jacket and Halter Top
 
Paid $2.78 from a local Thrift Store
 

 
 
Feel free to ask questions in the comment section below or via email!
 
Have a great day and Happy Thrifting!!!!
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment