Monday, October 27, 2014

Sue Wong Gown for $.12 cents

Good Evening....

Hope that your day is going great.  Well I'll jump right in on this blog.  A few months ago I bought a three racks of clothing for $15, 131 pieces in all.  Found one stunning, amazing dress that was gorgeous.  After some research I realized that this was not just any old dress this was a glamorous gown red carpet status.  I paid $.12 cents for each piece if you do the math.  I had this dress listed for a little over 45 days so glad that someone said "Yes to the dress"!  Amazing profit on this beauty....

 
 
 
Sue Wong Nocturne Lavender Gown
 
Front

Back

Full Length
 
 
 
My finds for today:
 
Tumi Tech Men's Windbreaker Jacket      $3 Paid
Nautica Boy's Snow Suit        $2.25 Paid
Burberry Men's swimming trunks      $1 Paid
Pierre Balmain Purse      $3 Paid
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading, feel free to ask questions!
 
Angela~


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment