Saturday, October 25, 2014

October Rewind, Fast Forward!!!

Good Evening.....
 
I am so enthused about catching you up so I decided to do this special blog.  My October, rewind and fast forward to where I am now.   So let's jump right into it...
 

 
 
Picked these Fitflop boots from my local Thrift Store for $3 and they sold in less than a few days.  I accepted a best offer of $60.00
 

 
 
 
 
 
Had this fur cape/bolero in my inventory for about 6 months.  Waited about 4 1/2 months before I listed it.  Finally sold, I did have Best Offer on this item but the buyer was international and they paid the full asking price. 
 
**I did under price shipping on this item by about $12**
But I still made a profit on this item since it cost me $9.00 from a mom and pop store.



 
 
 
 
 
I picked up this beauty at the end of September and took me about two weeks to get it listed.  I am slow at listing but I love shopping.  This coat was Faux Fur and it had some flaws, tear in the lining under the arm and the buttons looked as though they had been replaced and they were not aligned properly.  I took a Best Offer of $75.  Probably could have gotten more but there is something about me seeing my inventory movvvvvvve, lol! 
I got this coat for $8 from a local Thrift Store  
 
 
 
 
I love Eileen Fisher, especially in Plus Size.  I picked up this two piece pink blouse for $6 from Goodwill Clearance Store.
Received great feedback from the buyer.  I believe this item was only listed for about 3 weeks.
 
 
 
 
Picked up these buttons from an Estate Sale for $5 and sold them as a full lot for $63.90.  I have had these buttons for about 3 months.  Finally listed them and sold in about a week. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And last but not least here is my find of the week:
 
Vintage Saga Fox Fur
I picked this nice coat for $16.00 from a TS (Thrift Store)
I am excited about this and I will keep you posted on the when this sales...  By the way I almost didn't buy this.
 
 
 
Now that I have caught you up to speed with how my October is going, I hope that you will continue to enjoy my post. 
 
 
Thanks for reading and Happy Thrifting!
 

2 comments: