Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Black Friday Thrift Haul & More!

Hope that you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving.  I sure did, it always a blessing to spend the Holidays with the ones you love.  I had intentions of posting this blog but I got so wrapped up in mommy duties that I had not had the time to do so.  But here I am again sharing with you my fantastic finds from Black Friday and the days to follow.

Off Subject:
I started this blog for the purpose of sharing information and also interacting with like minded individuals.  I am apart of several Facebook groups that also have a wealth of information and one group in particular I like to share my finds and also I attach the link to my blog there for those who like to see my hauls.  Well I encountered someone who was having a horrible day and lashed out at me for the way I run my business, which by the way is total ethical and logical.  I knew that this person wasn't coming from a genuine place however I remained humble and I did not allow her negative and disrespectful comments to bother me to the point that I stoop to her level.  I did however make it clear that she was wrong and that she should be held accountable for her actions.  She later apologized and admitted that she had some negative vibes going on and she came at me for no reason.  I accepted her apology and moved along.  I wrote this in my blog to remind you to not be discouraged when stumbling blocks get in your way.  Stumbling blocks are only stepping stones to something greater!  I could have easily lashed out back at her but instead I stated my opinion and others stated their opinion as well.  She was wrong and she needed to take responsibility for that.  Too many times we don't hold people accountable for their actions!

Some recent finds.......

Marcia Hammond Chenille Silk & Cotton Open Cardigan these retail for $600 and are handwoven.  Check out her video http://youtu.be/RKN9LpibtHY


Marc by Marc Jacobs Hoodie
 
 
 Coogi Sweater

 


Theory Rabbit Fur Coat SOLD*                                       Joseph Ribkoff Dress                


Soft Surroundings Shrug
 
 
Papillio by Birkenstock

St John by Marie Gray Pumps
 

Escada Nautical Sweater 

Michael Simon Art to Wear Sweater Cardigan
 
 
Last but not least......
 
Authentic Vintage Gucci Envelope Clutch Bag* Keeping for myself*
 
 
 
 
Thank you and Happy Thrifting!!!
 
 
 
 





1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe someone would come after you like that! I admire your non-confrontational attitude. Maybe she was a little envious? I have a long way to go in recognizing labels. Thanks for showing what you found!

    ReplyDelete