Saturday, December 13, 2014

Show & Tell Thrift Haul & Sales Update and a BOLO!

I Just Love To Thrift.....
Of course that's no secret.  I went to several stores over the course of about 2 weeks, Goodwill Outlet, Community Thrift Stores, Garage Sales and Salvation Army and I picked up some pretty amazing pieces.  Let me get right to my "Show & Tell" blog!


1960s Lilli Ann Coat, $5



1980s Silk Bolero, $1 

1980s Hand Woven Sweater, $1.75

Tuttle Distinctive Sweater Alpaca, $1.50

Ladies jacket with Leather floral patches, $1.69
 

Carole Little Art to Wear Maxi Dress $.75
This dress was a find from Goodwill Outlet.  It was an unwanted item.  I often hear people say that they hate the GWO because of the crowds etc etc.  I don't mind going because most people don't want what I want.  I  have been able to sale Vintage Carole Little for $20 and up!
 
 

Vintage Creola Sweater, $1.69
Italian designer established in 1953, here is a link about this brand http://www.creola.it/indexEN.html
 
 
Carole Little Maxi Dress 1980s
This dress sold within an hour of listing....
Carole Little usually sells quickly
 
Sales Update:
 
Below is just some recent sales that I've had.  I believe that 4 of the 5 items below were featured in my last blog. 
 
 

This is my BOLO this brand is worth picking up however very rare!  I paid $1.57 for this cardigan. 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 

Picked up this blanket back in September from Salvation Army just decided to list and sold in less than a week.  $2.00 
 
 
Hope that you all enjoyed viewing my blog.
Feel free to leave comments below and ask questions
 
Happy Thrifting~
 

 
 
 
Angela~

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I would just look at all those clothes and feel they were out-of-date and would not sell. You know your clothes! Amazing sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE that coat! So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some amazing finds. I LOVE the rabbit fur coat. I've been wanting to find one for myself..doesn't have to be rabbit, but something cool. I was at a thrift here in Chicago last fall, looking through all the fur coats and noticed that every single one had huge cuts in it. Someone came in with a knife and cut them all up. I was so pissed. I found one for myself that was amazing, but all cut up. In retrospect, I think I may have been able to sew it and the seems wouldn't show through the fur.

    Nice sales. I just found your blog through the Thrift Flipper (I think). Looking forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope that you will continue to enjoy my blog. Thank you

      Delete