Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Wednesday Thrift Haul and Sales Update!

Hope that you all are gearing up for the upcoming Holidays and full of Christmas cheer.....


 
I have been sourcing this week and I don't plan on doing any more sourcing for the rest of the week.  At least I hope that I don't!  I am so excited about my recent finds and ready to get them listed and sold!  Without delay let me get right to it.  I sourced at Goodwill Outlet yesterday and Salvation Army today. 
 
I will give you my cost and then my projected sale or any insight that I have deemed important to the sale.
 
 
SHOES
 
NaNa Trading Boots, Made in England $2/???
I am still in the process of getting more information on these boots so my sales projection is unavailable.  My hope is that I can make $50-$100 on them.  We will see, I'll keep you updated on them.

MBT Velcro sandals $2/$45-$70
I have sold MBT in the past and they usually sell for about $50 and higher

Ralph Lauren Slip On Mules Polka Dot $2.50/$22-$35
I picked these up because of the size and the polka dots, go figure.
 

J-41 $3/$19-$30
Not a huge profit on these

Tory Burch Thandie Flip Flops $1.45/$30-$55
Birki's Calais Sandals $2.45/$30-$49
 
 
Osgoode Marley Leather Backpack $3.50/$45-$100 
This was great find today!


NWT Koret Quilted Handbag Tote it was 1/2 off $3/$55
The vintage bags sell at this price, they are considerably smaller than this bag.  Sold a quilted leather handbag back in May by Koret for $70. 
 
Holt Renfrew Silk Jacket $2/$75
Misook Dress $1.69/$90

 

Vintage D.B. Sweater $1.49/$25-$48
Tuscan Sweater $1.49/$30-$60
Jones New York Sweater $1/$20-$30
The first two sweaters mentioned are made in Italy. 
The Jones New York is not a bid seller but it will sell, it is sweater weather!

Bernard Zins Paris Blazer $2/$45-$99
 

Yak Magik Jacket  $2/$27-$65
I had never heard of this brand before, looked it up and not a bad return.  I think the uniqueness will make a difference in the price.
 
 

Marc Jacobs 100% Silk Blouse $2/$20-$88
 
 

Vintage Double D Ranch Wear $2/$35-$124
 
 
Sales Update and My Refund!
 
Biggest sale of the week, posted this on a FB group
I started this top at $69.99, I had no clue that it would go for this amount. 
 
 

Burberry Sweater

This sweater looked very nice but it was "No Good".  Upon packaging my nail ripped the sleeve only to realize that this cardigan was dry rotted.
Returned buyer money instantly and apologized.  Things do happen in this business.

 
Betsey Johnson took me about a month to sell but it is sold!  
 
Did a 5 day auction started at $29.99
 
 
Thanks for reading, feel free to leave comments below.
 
~Angela  


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Wow, your sales are amazing! I always feel a little overwhelmed when I read about your brands because I have absolutely no clue. The learning curve would be huge for me! As always, thanks so much for sharing. I'm going to have to brave and try the Goodwill Outlet in my city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love. It will get better just keep education yourself as much as possible.

      Delete
  2. THANK YOU ANGIE...I HAVEN'T ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THE NEWER BRAND NAMES OR ITEMS CUSTOMERS WOULD BE INTERESTED IN. I ONLY KNOW THE OLD BASIC HIGH END BRANDS, CALVIN - TOMMY - ANNE TAYLOR - JONES, NY, AND JUST LEARNED CYRUS, LUCKY BRAND, & JUST COUPLE OTHERS. IT WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR ME TO FIND THEM, BUT, AT LEAST I HAVE AN IDEA NOW. I CAN'T' GET TO A GW. OR ANY PLACES FOR SOURCING WITHOUT DRIVING A DISTANCE, AND I DON'T GO VERY FAR ANY LONGER. EYES...:( APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME TO SEND.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep your phone available at all times. There are new brands that I learn about just from researching while out sourcing. Don't be afraid to find a corner and research. Thanks for taking the time to read!
      Angela

      Delete