Thursday, January 1, 2015

American Girl Dolls Part II, Happy New Year & Happy Birthday!

 
 
Happy New Year's
 
I pray that you all will have a prosperous, healthy and awesome year!  The Best Is Yet To Come! 
 
 
Well this is an update to part II of my American Girl Dolls Blog........  Both dolls started at a $19.99 bid and this was the end result after over a 1000 watchers and lots of bidding!
 
 
 
 
I am very pleased with both auctions.  My total investment was $4.04
Total $129.00
Shipping -$16.00
Ebay + Paypal fees -$19.35
My Cost -4.04
Profit $89.61
 
 
Stay tuned to my blog.  I will have a new segment coming up and a few thrift hauls! 
 
Least I not forget I would like to wish myself a very special Happy Birthday, #YeeHaw
Yes Yes Yes I am a New Year's Baby!!!
#Capricorn
 
 
 
Happy Thrifting
Angela~
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Angela! Wow, awesome profits on those dolls! Please keep sharing all the good stuff in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will continue to share at least once a week Isabella. I am really going to try and focus on more listing. Thank you!

      Delete