Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Salvation Army Thrift Haul & Contest!

Hello well I am back of course it is with another weekly thrift haul.  I know, I have not been consistent with my hauls.  But between shopping and listing I have been one busy lady.  I found a new spot not far from my house and it is okay.  Nothing spectacular but it's okay.  I hope to frequent there on Wednesdays since that is my Salvation Army 1/2 off Family Day. 

Speaking of Salvation Army they are having a contest of the best dress customer in Salvation Army fashions.  The winner will receive $100 cash!  I am so thinking about doing this contest.  I will do a blog real soon and I would love your opinions on the look that I should submit.

Here's my haul..............................
As you can see my mind was in the dress department.  Here are a few that I picked up today.  No outstanding brands but definitely unique and stylish. 
 

Signature London Style Sheath Dress $1.98
 

1950s Peck & Peck 5th Avenue Dress $2.49
Will list for $70

Lana Fuchs Couture $1.98
Ok wait so maybe I lied about finding a HOT name brand item.  This dress is from Sin City Rules actress, Lana Fuchs clothing line.

Cache $2.49

White House Black Market $2.98

Vintag Valentino Dress $2.49
 
Here is a more modern Valentino Dress with the lace cutout collar and cuffs that retail for $5,200, Chris Jenner wore this exact same dress.  Of course my dress is older but they have some similarities. 
 
 
Carlo Fiori Lizard Snake Skin Handbag $1.49
 
This particular handbag is listed on Etsy for $249
 
 
 
Cole Haan Black & White Wedges Sz 8 $1.98
 
These were just a few pieces that I picked up today.  Feel free to comment and give your input and/or opinion. 
I appreciate you reading my blog!
 
 
Thanks and Happy Thrifting!!!
 
*Angela*
 

1 comment:

  1. I definitely prefer shopping at the Salvation Army over Goodwill. In my area, the prices on clothing are much better, but you need more time to search through everything. But shopping for our family, that is my go to store. I love the shoes you found. Are they for you or resale? Ours always put this metal piece in the shoes to hold them together and it always makes these huge holes.

    ReplyDelete