Friday, January 9, 2015

Opposites Attract in Timeless Black and White.... Thrift Haul

I love black and white....  Be it stripes, solids, Aztec, polka dots, abstract or geometric prints.  I love the colors black and white.  I noticed that on some recent trips to Salvation Army and some other local thrift stores there were tons of black and white.  So I grabbed what attracted my eye and added to my stock pile of inventory.  Needless to say I have way too much black and white and it's time I unleash the load.  So for the remainder of this week I will be adding all my black and white pieces to my store.  Be sure to check them out at http://www.ebay.com/usr/wear*it*fashion

So today I will share some cool black and white pieces that I sourced!

Peplum and Polka Dots 



                                            

St. John Collection by Marie Gray
Kitten Heel Pumps 

 
 
 
Shimmer, Sequin & Shiny
 


 
 
Little Stripes & Big Stripes
 
 

 

Solids

 
Aztec Geometrical Print
 
Yes all the items were thrifted. I paid about $15 total for everything shown!

The love for black and white is undeniable!  I hope that you enjoyed this post and as always
Happy Thrifting~
*Angela* 

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I really love the black & white striped high low maxi dress. Love it so much. I've noticed that I have a bit too much striped stuff in my closet! LOL

    ReplyDelete