Monday, January 12, 2015

Salvation Army Haul!

Yes it is early in the week and I am already doing a thrift haul.  Well I had a great day at Salvation Army and I wanted to share with you all before my mid week weekly thrift haul! 

You all know I don't waste any time so let me get right to it!

BEBE 
Bebe beaded heels.  I love them!!!  
 
 
 
 SALVATORE FERRAGAMO
Slip on loafers
 
 
 

Ennesi Men's Boots Italy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 VALENTINA HANDBAG
 
 
 
 
KANGOL HAT

 
 
 
 NEW BALANCE SNEAKERS
Keeping these for myself, they are great for walking!
 
 
 
 
 
 BETSEY JOHNSON WALLET & ISAAC MIZRAHI made in Italy
 


DEUX LUX 
 
 
RALPH LAUREN LUGGAGE SET

 
 
The rest are sweaters, plus size.  Anthropologie brands, Guess Denim Stone was dress, Maternity overalls and more!  

 
 
 
Ossi Ski Suit

 
 
 ASICS Gel Noosa Men's
 
 
So hope that you all enjoyed my haul
 
I spent $61 today not bad!
 
 
Happy Thrifting~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment