Thursday, January 1, 2015

She Styles On A Budget, Thrifted Wardrobe!

Ok so I thought this would be so fun to do.  Not only do a thrift for business I also thrift for myself.  I figured I could do a blog and just show you my personal style on a budget. 
 
Floral Crop Top $.50 Thrift Store
Black Wrap Cover Up Top $3 Charlotte Russe
Purple Jeggings $1.95 Thrift Store
White Booties $2 Thrift Store
Total $7.45
 
 
 

Scala Woven Hat $1.99 Goodwill
Denim Shirt $3.99 Goodwill
Coldwater Creek Striped Skirt $2.99 Goodwill
Brown Oxfords $1 Garage Sale
Total $9.97
 



Blouse $1 Thrift Store
Black faux Leather Skirt $4.97 JC Penney
Candies Black Pumps $3 Garage Sale
Banana Republic Bag $7.95 Thrift Store
Total $16.92



Dress $2.95
Striped Cardigan $1.95
Banana Republic Bag $7.95
Coach Shoes $2.95
Same Thrift Store
Total $15.80
 
 
 
Blouse $.25 Church Sale
Belt $.50 Thrift Store
Skirt $8.00 Platos Closet
Total $8.75
 
 

Chanel Long Sleeve T-Shirt $3.99 Goodwill
Leggings $2 Rue 21
Michael Kors Sandals $4.99 Goodwill
Total $10.98
 
 
 
Top $6.99 Ross
Skirt $1.99 Salvation Army
Fishnets $4 TJ Maxx
Pumps $3.99 Burlington
Total $16.97
 
 
 
 
TopShop Dress $2.95 Thrift Store
Leopard Scarf $.27 Goodwill Outlet
Authentic Gucci Bag $7.95 Thrift Store
Shoes (not pictured)
Caged Brown Heels $1.50 Goodwill Outlet
$12.67
 
I absolutely love shopping but more than anything I love finding pieces to add to my wardrobe!
 
 
Hope that you enjoyed looking at all my fabulous finds. 
 
 
Happy Thrifting
~Angela~


6 comments:

  1. Oh, that was fun! You are so chic and stylish on a budget. Who would ever know??? My favorite outfit was #2. So cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the looks, and the prices of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great looks! That leopard fading into blue skirt is so neat! I've never seen anything like it. If you ever want to sell it let me know!

    ReplyDelete