Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sourcing Shoes!!!

Happy Sunday...

Hope that your day is going well.  I wanted to quickly show and tell of some of the shoes that I have recently sourced and what I paid for them.  As most of you know I am an Ebay, Facebook, PoshMark, Instagram seller.  Well PoshMark is my newest endeavor and I don't have a ton listed but I have a pile waiting. Instagram, that pile is growing too.  But as time approaches all of these different avenues for selling will soon be seeing a lot more of me.  I just reorganized my selling space and acquired tons of shelving so I will also have my space available to locals, mostly family and friends for appointment shopping!  Yes appointment shopping only.  That's another post!  But let me just jump right into this blog and show you what I have acquired recently in the world of shoes. 

SHOES 
 
Clarks Originals Desert Boot Paid $4
Projected Sale $50-$70

Maya Mules paid $2.50
Projected Sale $30-$40

Bridget Shuster Clog Mules paid $4
Projected Sale $35-$45

Wolky Women's Shoes Paid $1.50
Projected Sale $25-$30

Dansko Paid $2.45
Projected Sale $29-$37
 

Flogg Platforma Sandals Paid $4
Projected Sale $25-$35

Timothy Hitsman
Still haven't sold these....  Maybe prom will prompt a sale for these gorgeous shoes. 
 
 
 Shoes that Sold
 
 
Had these for sometime, paid a few bucks from Salvation Army!

Another Salvation Army score, paid about $3 for these

Paid $3 for these from Salvation Army

Salvation Army paid $3.49

Goodwill Store paid $5.49

Goodwill Outlet Paid $.75

Salvation Army had these for a while
 
 
I know these sales weren't extreme high dollar but that isn't the focal point of my store either.  Don't get me wrong my time is very valuable but if I am consistent in sales and I am making a profit then I am extremely happy.  I know that some would say that they don't waste their time selling $20 dollar items well I would rather have 4-7 sales a day ranging from $20+ bucks rather than having only 1 or 2 sales a week with $50+ item.  I want there to be a steady flow of traffic to my store.  I want to offer sales and other promotions to continue to drive that traffic.  This is working for me and I am absolutely okay with that! 
 
Hope you enjoyed*
 
Happy Sourcing
 
PSA:  I am trying to get my name changed all venues in which I sell, post or blog.  My focus is getting my exposure to my store.  "Wear It Fashion" aka Wear It Fashion Lounge!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment