Monday, March 30, 2015

A Budgeted Wardrobe

Hello Hello Hello

 Wanted to quickly share with you all some looks that I put together with either thrifted finds or inexpensively priced items from a different stores.  Very casual looks!!!  So here they are....

I am not a size 2, 4, 6. 8 or 10......  So I really have to make sure that things fit me accordingly.
Gap Denim Jacket $2
Rue 21 Top $1
Aerpostale Leggings $2
Studded Ballet Flat $13
Total $18 not even a whole $20 dollar
 
 

 Leopard Headband $1
Polka Dot Peplum Top $.50
Denim Jeggings $2
Leopard Sandals $6
Total $9.50
 
 

Hat $3
Top $.50
Skirt $.93
Gucci Bag.....  Thrifted sometime ago
Less than $5 bucks
 
I don't know about you but I love looking fab for a fraction of the price.  I hear people say all the time they don't have patience to thrift or shuffle through clothing on a rack.  Well I do and I will!  I love the thrill of the hunt.  There is something to be said about a woman who can turn simple into stylish. 
So if you are riding the fence about second hand shopping, picking, sourcing or thrifting.  Jump off that fence and dive in and join the ever growing trend. 
 
*Muaaaaah*
 
Thanks for reading, remember to leave a comment below
 
~Angela





5 comments:

  1. Great style and prices! Great share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable. My favorite outfit is #2. Gotta love looking great on a budget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these outfits. You look awesome. Once you start shopping thrift and looking fabulous, it's hard to go back to retail! LOL

    ReplyDelete