Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Sourced and Sold 3/30/2015

Some recent items that I picked and some recent items that I have sold.........

 
 
SOURCED
 
 
 
 Gap Girls Military Style Sweater Jacket
Free belonged to my daughter
 
 
 
 
 
Anthropologie Wakana Japanese Dress
$1.87
 
 
 
 

Vintage Carole Little Top
Sold while creating this blog
$.50
 
 
 

Vtg Tommy Hilfiger Distressed Denim Plaid Top
$.50
 
 
 
 

 Bisoi Bisou Top
$.50
 
 
 
 
 Vintage Carole Little Top
$.50
 
 
 
 
 
Ellen Tracy Polka Dot Top
$.50
 
 
 
 

Vintage Westies Oxfords
$1
 
 
 
 

From my closet, Banana Republic Wedges
Free
 
 
 

Nine West Heels, from my closet
Free
 
 

Coldwater Creek Puffer Vest
$1
 
 
 

Free People Skirt
$.72
 
 
 
 

Shahlie Skirt
$.92
 
 
 
 

Victoria Secret Tote, Free
 
SOLD
 
 

I had this tie listed and originally accepted a best offer.  The buyer noticed in the photo that there is a small crease near the tip.  He asked was is it truly a crease or was it a fabric pull.  I examined the tie closer and I determined that it seems that it may possibly be a pull.  The buyer no longer wanted the item and I issued him a refund, no problem.  So I relisted the tie as an auction starting at $.99 and $2.99 to ship.  Included the flaw and it sold!  Don't be afraid to list flawed items they will sell.  I paid $1 for this item!  

Had these in my blog some time ago, they finally sold!
 
 

The reason I took such a low offer on this dress is because this item looks as though it had been altered by a professional at the hem line.  I included that in my photos and description. 

These were a great sale paid $.75 each
 


Paid $.50 cents for this top
 

 
 

 
 

$.49 cent belt flip

Had this dress in my inventory for about 4 months, the right buyer came along!
 
 

Garage Sale pickup paid $1
 

Paid $3.50 for this pair
 



Paid $1.87

Paid $1

Paid $1.50
 
 
Hope you enjoyed sharing with me my sourced and sold items! 
 
*Any questions feel free to comment below*
 
~Angela
 


7 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I had the smarts to sell clothes! Problem is, I hate shopping for clothes! I go to the mall about once a year, and I order almost my entire wardrobe online from Landsend. I am totally clueless about fashion and what would sell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love clothes! Sometimes I can feel the fabric and know that there is quality without even knowing the brand. I do use tons of magazines to obtain the knowledge on brands though! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. You had some great sales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW do you have a BOLO list you wouldn't mind sharing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have BOLO list. I have list of some clothing brands that are potentially good for resell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous flips! There's gold in those clothes!! I have a lot of unlisted clothes, but I tend to photograph non-clothing items as they are less work. I seriously need to start catching up on my clothes prepping/listing.

    ReplyDelete