Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sourcing and Selling


Hello Hello Hello

I haven't blogged in some time because I have been extremely busy.  I miss blogging and I hope to get back on a more structured routine of doing so.  I decided that I would do a quick blog about some items that I picked up from local Thrift stores, Goodwill Outlets and various other alike places.  Let me get right into it..........  Clothing may not be the easiest thing to list but there is money on the table for clothes!

Ralph Lauren Dress, Goodwill Outlet Paid $1.69
SOLD for $27

Z Coil Women's Snealers, TS Paid $5
SOLD for $69.99
 

Tony Lama Belt no buckle,, TS Paid $.99
Sold For $24.12
 

J 41 Wedge Sandals, Salvation Army $2.49
Sold for $29.99

Alberto Makali Jacket, TS paid $3
Sold for $22.00
 
 

Ralph Lauren Dress, Salvation Army paid $2.49
Not sold

 
 
 
Tommy Bahama Pullover Sweater TS paid $1
Sold for $21.60

Carole Little Vintage Skirt TS paid .50cents
Not Sold
 

Eileen Fisher Linen Jacket, TS paid $2.45
Sold for $30.00
 

Belladini Cardigan Salvation Army paid $1.98
Not listed, Not Sold
Yes I have inventory that I have not listed but photos are done......
#Procrastinator

Vince Camuto Dress TS paid $2.87
sold for $26.99

Anthropologie Brand sandals, TS paid $2
not sold still listed
 
 
 

Mita Jacket TS paid $1
Sold for 43.95
 
 

Emmanuel Ungaro Sweater TS paid $3
Not sold still listed for $80

Vince Camuto Boots, Garage Sale $1
Not sold still listed I believe I have $70 on these

Vintage Rafaella Sweater paid $1.69 at TS
Sold for $37.00

H&M Jacket Blazer TS paid .75 cents
sold for $20

Hamilton Beach Mixer Garage Sale paid $3
Sold for $29.99

Cardigan Sweater SA paid $1.98
Not sold still listed

Calvin Klein Sweater Salvation Army paid $1.49
Sold for $29
 
Total Spent -$40.37
Sold $411.63
Profit $371.26 (fees haven't been deducted from the total)
 
I still have a few items left to sell!
 
Hope you all enjoyed!
 
Happy Thrifting~
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Wow, you really know what to choose while thrifting. I would not know where to begin with clothing, and I have no place to store it all in my tiny townhouse. I sell vintage Fisher Price toys, specifically the older Little People sets from the 60-80's. The best money is in the accessory pieces, small pieces of furniture and the Little People themselves, so I have no problems storing it all in a medium size bin in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isabella, I have a smaller Ebay store for things like that. I really don't want to mix the two.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for reading my blog!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the post! I have a list of over 200 clothing brands I search for and you've added some new ones to the list. Thank you! I really appreciate any time a thriller shares their finds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!! Thanks for taking the time to read my clog!

      Delete
  3. I love the clothing! I need to lose a few pounds so I can shop your store. I'm currently wearing size 1x but aiming for Medium in about 3 months. I love your blog

    ReplyDelete