Sunday, April 3, 2016

See What Was In My Bags #12 Thrift Haul

Hello to all.... 
Wanted to jump right into some finds that I recently picked and sourced.  These items were from various thrift stores.  I hope that you will enjoy.  



 See What Was In My Bags #12 Thrift Haul 

Vava by joy Han 



New Jones New York




New Jones New York 
SOLD




Julie Brown, Betsey Johnson & Old Navy 
The Betsey dress is new with tags! 




J. Jill Linen Dress (SOLD) 




Ann Taylor Dress 




Winlar Muu Muu Dress
SOLD 




Vintage Suzanne Dress 
SOLD




Dunnes Plus Size Dress 
SOLD 




Bebe Palazzo Capri Romper 





Joie Jumpsuit 
SOLD 


Talbots Plus Size Skirt 
SOLD 




Anthropologie Skirt 




Lafayette 148 Skirt 




Lafayette 148 Skirt 




Vintage Skirt 



Trouve Nordstrom Skirt 


Loudmouth Skirts 


Coldwater Creek Top Plus Size 
SOLD



Lafayette 148 Top 
SOLD 


J. Jill Scarf 
SOLD 



Brooks Brothers Shorts 



Restoration Hardware Pillow Shams
Paid .95 cent for the pair 



These are just a few of the pieces that I recently sourced.  


Now that I have that out of the way.  Let me show you a few items that sold that were $.50 cents or less.


Paid $.42 cents 





Paid $.42 cents 


Paid $.42 cents 




Paid $.50 cents 




Paid $.50 cents each 




Hope that you enjoyed viewing my blog.

Thanks and Happy Thrifting~









8 comments:

  1. You've got a good eye for finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not understanding how you are getting these things so cheap, can you explain please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that I am extremely blessed. However I am surrounded by church thrift stores, Goodwills, Salvation Army and garage sales year round. I am a firm believer that if it is meant for you it will come. I don't or at least I try not to leave a stone unturned. I am the email club at a local hospital charity shop. At the end of every month certain color tags go to .25 cents and .50 cents. I am there when the doors open on the first day. I take what I do very serious and I try to stay two steps ahead and have a game plan. The deals are out there.

      Delete
  3. Holy smokes! Church rummage sale or garage sales on the .50 stuff? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the jewelry came from an estate buy out that I bought a few months ago. The breakdown was that I paid $.42 cents per item in the unit. But yes I love church rummage sales that's where the mini cabbage patch dolls came from. I went to that sale 3 times that day. At the end you could fill a bag for $1. I picked up some amazing items. I like garage sales but I am not a major fan. I prefer the church sales because the deals are amazing.

      Delete
    2. It looks like you are so "lucky" because you work at this so hard! I love your "no stone unturned" philosophy. I now have 176 items in my eBay store, and it is women like you who have inspired me!

      Delete