Monday, April 4, 2016

Bright Bold and Colorful Sells


Hello to all....
Well this is an impromptu sort of blog.  Not my usual, however I thought it would be fun to do.  I just wanted to share with you all some items that I've thrifted that I absolutely love and I enjoyed photographing them all.  In my opinion all of these were fun, bright, cheerful and exciting to list.  If you don't know from my previous blog post I love fashion and fashion with lots of colors.  Most of these items with an exception of a few aren't high brand names.  Just very eye catching and bright.  So scroll down so you can see some of the amazing pieces that I have been able to source and most are sold.  











































Beautiful Cat Dress, not sold






The love for colors is real over here as you can see.  

Hope that you all enjoyed this little mini blog about the things that I love and enjoy when it comes to thrifting.  COLORS COLORS COLORS AND MORE COLORS! 

Tell me what you love about sourcing or what catches your eye when you go thrifting? 

Thrifting is a passion that I love!!!

This look was totally thrifted
Dress $5 local church thrift shop
Purse $1.99 Goodwill half off day
Shoes $49 Nine West retail store 
Thanks and happy thrifting!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yes they are colorful...I need to branch out. Thanks for posting.
    I enjoy your blog, very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how cute you are. Yes, I always see on your blog that you love color. I think it is important to also sell things we love and love to photograph. Sometimes I see a name brand item, and it is so ugly I just let it go. I know I could be losing money, but I just pass.

    Have you thought of an Instagram account? There is a large group of thrifter/eBayer sellers sharing tips and finds. Everyone would benefit from you expertise! Some have blogs as well as Instagram, but the wave of the future seems to be Instagram for the thrifters.

    ReplyDelete