Monday, February 29, 2016

See What Was In My Bags #11 Garage Sales & Goodwill 1/2 Off Day

Hello Hello Hello...
Hope that everyone is doing fantastic.  I'm back with a haul from some items that I sourced at a few garage sales and Goodwill over the weekend.  Our local Goodwill had 1/2 off on Sunday in honor of Leap Year.  I was determined to head out and hit up a few Goodwill stores.  I mentioned in one the group which I am a member of, that I am a lint ball away from being buried in inventory.  So nope I did not to go sourcing this weekend but I did.  However I must say that I tried to stick to my philosophy, if it's not going to bring in $25 or better then I am not going to touch it.  For the most part I think I did pretty good with sticking to it.  You will see in this blog that I picked up some duds.   Well let me jump right into it.  Oh yes by the way I tried or shall I say I attempted to make several haul videos and it just didn't work for me.  It was awful.  So as of now I am going to stick with my blog and leave it at that.  Kudos to all those people who make videos!  But anyways let me get right to it.  

See What Was In My Bags #11 Garage Sales & Goodwill 1/2 off Day "Leap Year Sale" 






Reva Skinner Ultra Suede Handbag $2.49-GW 
Listing for $25




Cache XL Silk Top $1.74-GW
Listing for $29



Anthropologie Denim Skirt Pilcro and the Letterpress $2.49-GW
Listing for $29



Versace Jeans Couture Mini Skirt $2.49-GW 
Listing for $59



Erica Tanov Skirt $2.49-GW
Listing for $35



Ok so while in GW yesterday I saw this exact same Exersaucer.  I looked it over for a few minutes and decided that I better just get it.  The store was extremely crowded and all it would take is for me to spend another few minutes looking at it before someone would come by and snag it up.  I got one of the store clerks to come over and take it to the front for me.  I would have hated to push that thing around in my cart.   Once at checkout I pay for my items and as I am loading it in the cart I realize that it is missing 2 pieces that I obviously didn't see before.  My plan was to put the item in my booth at a local antique/thrift shop that I rent space from.  With these missing pieces I am bummed.  Think, think what do I do?  I could have just returned it since I hadn't left the store but instead I decided to keep it.   Yes I kept it and took it all apart.  See the photos below...... 

After some research I am able to turn $3.49 into approximately $92.89  That is much more than I anticipated selling it for had it been complete. 
"When in doubt part it out"





Eberjey 2 Piece Pajama set $1.99-GW
Listing for $40
Look this brand up, I had never heard of it before.



Targus Laptop Bag $1.50-Garage Sale 
Listing for $25

Rock Revival Men's Jeans $12.99-GW
Listing for $75


Below are some dresses that I picked up they all were $3.49 each with the exception of one which I will elaborate on.


Betsey Johnson 
Listing for $22

Enough about me Tommy Bahama Chatyoant
$22                  $28                   $40



Lululemon Dress $1.74-GW
Listing for $35


Soma   Calvin Klein Plus Size 
  $40             $34          


                 


Soft Surroundings Lounge wear $3.49-GW
Listing for $55


Dr Martens $14.99-GW 
Listing for $80


Aco $1-Garage Sale 
Listing for $35

Birki's Birkenstocks $1-Garage Sale 
Listing for $55


Knirps Umbrella $.10-Garage Sale
Listing for $20 





 Sending all these items to Amazon

2 Bop Its $2-Garage Sale 
Sudoku $2.49-GW
Hasbro Puzzle $.99-GW
Relia Dose Bottle $.49-GW
Steamer $1.99-GW


Sourcing is always fun and it is sort of like my therapy.  Now that the fun is over it is time to put in some work.  I hope that you all will have a wonderful week.  

***Thanks and Happy Thrifting***




4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's an amazing haul. Good for you. I have been selling on eBay seriously for about 18 months and haven't heard of a few of those names. Thanks for sharing. I also have an eBay blog and love to share my hauls too, but I only include a few at a time. You did great with all of your pics. I will be following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!!! Thanks for sharing all the helpful info... I just started a youtube channel myself about what I have recently sold on ebay for $20 or more. I hope you'll check it out!

    Thanks again!
    ~Becky (Dorky Thrifters)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdJezDulkxs

    ReplyDelete