Wednesday, October 14, 2015

What Was In My Bags #2


What Was In My Bags #2 






Velvet Torch Dress 




Billabong Ombre Sweater 






Coldwater Creek Vest 





Henri Bendel Blazer 






Prada Men's Shoes 





Leopard Print Loafers 





Minnetonka Moccasins Fringe Boots 





Mikala Kitten Heels 




888 Cardigan 




CJ Banks Cardigan 




Style & CO Sweater Dress




Izod Men's Pink Sweater 




Eliza J Sequin Dress 




Fiore Slinky Travelers Dress




Anthracite Blazer 




Apt. 9 Cardigan 




Lillie Rubin Dress 




St John 2 Pc Skirt Suit 





Eagles Eye Monopoly Sweater 




Victoria Harbour Sweater 




Oscar de la Renta Cardigan 




Anthropologie Dress 




Tahari Striped Dress 




Coldwater Creek Cardigan 


**I decided not to put in cost in this post because I wanted to quickly show some items that I had picked up.  The most expensive thing I bought were the Prada shoes for $7.35** 
Hope that your day i s going well!

Happt Thrifting~




1 comment:

  1. Great selection as always! What is the name of your eBay store?

    ReplyDelete