Sunday, October 18, 2015

See What Was In My Bags #3



See What Was In My Bags #3



I am trying extremely hard to get more items listed, like I am sure so many of you are.  I have so much back log inventory it's almost shameful.  I am still sourcing but I am only picking up very worth it items, if that makes sense.  Like no brainer money makers to be exact.  So I decided not only to show you what was in my bags but to also reveal some of the items that I have had in my inventory for a very long time.  I mean long as in over a year!  Let me just jump right in to it and share some of my recent finds and some old inventory that has been collecting dust! 


Flying Tomato Dress, $1.98





Chico's Easywear Cardigan $1.98





Cache Top $1.49





Natori II Lace Top $.98





Vintage Nougat Wrap Dress $1.98





Oh My Gauze Top $2.49





Wilda Men's Leather Vest (Old inventory that I forgot about) 





Adidas Jacket (Old inventory that I forgot about) 





Bloomingdales Tweed Chanel Inspired Blazer (Old inventory that I forgot about) 







Bogner Vest (Old inventory that I forgot about) 





Vintage Pendleton Tweed Blazer (Old inventory that I forgot about) 






Vince Dress $2.49





Cache Top $1.98





Sweater Shawl Scarf (Old inventory that I forgot about) 





Elie Tahari Sweater (Old inventory that I forgot about) 





Banana Republic Dress $1.98





St John Collection by Marie Gray Skirt $1.87






Sequin Beaded Dress (Old inventory that I forgot about) 








Gap Dress $1.98





Dress Barn Dress $1.49





Isaac Mizrahi Dress $1.98





Bradley Bayou Leather Skirt $2.49


**All or most of these items were purchased from my local Salvation Army.  Our 1/2 off days are Monday and Wednesday.  They have there color of the week as well.  These items were sourced at 1/2 price.**


Thanks for reading and Happy Thrifting! 







No comments:

Post a Comment