Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thrift Store 50 Cent Day




Another glorious day.  I pretty much had my day planned out until about 9:00 am as I was sitting in the parking lot of a little church thrift store.  I received a text message that a thrift store in town was having a sale, 50 cents on all ladies short sleeve tops and slacks.  I quickly made a u-turn and headed out.  I always get this sudden rush of adrenaline whenever I can go to a sale!





I usually find one or two pieces that will make my time so worth the drive.  
I hit up the slacks, them tops and back in the slacks again.  Here is what I was able to pick up!  
I did find lots of things for me and my two teenage daughters.  I had four big bags full!   









Forenza Stir Up Riding Pants 
Valentino Boutique Pants





White House Black Market Crop Pants
Dept 222 White Pants 
Body by Victoria Pants





Body by Victoria Pants
2 Pair of Talbots Silk Pants







Bernard Zins Linen Pants
New Ann Taylor Pants 






Athleta Pants
Jessica Simpson Pants 




Banana Republic Pants 



 These are the tops that I picked up.  They have a different section for plus size that I didn't even go in because the store was getting pretty packed.
Ralph Lauren, Double D Ranch, Nally & Mille (new), Lacoste, Lululemon, She Beest....
I couldn't resist the ratchet 2 t-shirt, it will make a great conversation piece, lol!!!   









I spent $12.25...... not bad! 

I hope that your day started off great.  By chance that it didn't just relax, take a deep breath inhale and exhale.  Life could be so much more worse.  


"Do the work, because it won't fall from the sky"


**Happy Sourcing**



No comments:

Post a Comment