Sunday, January 24, 2016

See What Was In My Bags #9 Goodwill Outlet Style

See What Was In My Bags #9 Goodwill Outlet Style
Hello everyone....
I hope that you all are doing well.  Well I am back with another haul blog.  This time I decided to show you all the items that I sourced from the Goodwill Outlet also known as the weigh and pay. Let me jump right in and show you all what I sourced.    



Wild Wear Winter Hat $.13 cents 
SOLD $10





Below are some neckties.  The cost for each tie was about $.33 cents 
My Cost $3.33 

Bonobos Nordstrom's 
SOLD $70.00


Banana Republic Lot 

Brooks Brothers 

Brooks Brothers 
SOLD $19.00

Vera Bradley "Poppy Fields" Cost $.43 cents 
I would like to thank the dear ladies in Ebay Watercooler and State's Place Ebay groups for helping me to find out this print.  They were a big help to me.  Thanks again! 

 Cynthia Rowley Pillows $3.00


All clothing is $1.49 per lb My cost was approximately $1.24 per item
My Cost $14.88

Avaasa Tunic Top 

Jessica Simpson Top SOLD 12.00

Forever 21 Velveteen Dress 

Boden Floral Dress 


Spiderman Fleece Blanket

Batman Pajama Set 
SOLD $8.00



Nick & Nora Fleece One Piece 

Tiff Girls Faux Fur Vest SOLD $14.00

Wool Fringe Vest $.33 cents 

Belt $.33 cents 



Brooks Brothers Plush (missing pants) $.25 cents 
SOLD $14.00

Panama Straw Hat $.33




Guess Men's Vest 

Buffalo David Bitton 

Tommy Girl Track Suit 
SOLD $20

Ralph Lauren Boy's 


Vintage bow ties which I showed on my last blog post sold for $16.99 I paid $.26 cents 


My Cost $20.27
Sold $ 183.99
So far $163.72

Don't be afraid to pick up those little smalls.  Smalls can be good buffer items if time allows you to do so!  
Thanks for reading!  

***Happy Thrifting***






6 comments:

  1. Your lighting in your photos is amazing! What kind of lighting and background do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Photo-Studio-Photography-Kit-3-Light-Bulb-Umbrella-Muslin-3-Backdrop-Stand-Set-/391207132923?hash=item5b15c31efb:g:uXoAAOSw9N1Vr7tb

      Delete
  2. Just wondering what state you are in to get these prices at GW? Here in California you Cano not even buy a pair of used sick for less than 2.99. A blouse 9.99.....pants 10.99 +++. And nothing special about any of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering what state you are in to get these prices at GW? Here in California you Cano not even buy a pair of used sick for less than 2.99. A blouse 9.99.....pants 10.99 +++. And nothing special about any of it!

    ReplyDelete