Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Savvy Vintage Review Part 1

Hello All

As I mentioned before I came into loads of vintage inventory.  So much that I am swimming in it, LOL!  Well needless to say getting it listed is taking a little more time than I anticipated, which by the way is perfectly fine.  So let me get right to it and show you all what I have managed to get listed so far.......  




Savvy Vintage Review
Part 1

















































So yes I am super excited about all this vintage, it gives me life, life and more life.  There is so much of it, this isn't even a scratch to the surface.  I have totes over flowing with different prints and fabrics. Did I forget to mention that some of these pieces have already sold!  As I continue with my bag blogs I will also be incorporating my vintage review as well.  As always thanks for reviewing!


***Happy Thrifting***




4 comments:

  1. I am just learning what sells currently. I could never venture into vintage! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing once. But I follow some really strong vintage sellers and they inspired me to try. It's all about pictures and using the right keywords. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I came into a LARGE amount of vintage clothing also. Sold almost all of it. My biggest struggle was knowing what to price it since there was generally nothing to compare it to. How are you determining your prices? Would love some advice for the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following a wonderful vintage seller and I have been watching her prices. She is a little more expensive, more than I would like to be. I try to stay affordable and make a profit at the same time. Her stores name is The Kissing Tree Vintage, I get tons of inspiration from her.

      Delete